December 1, 2008
Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation has awarded a total of $5,890 to seven different agencies this period including:
- Three Gaits, Inc. to purchase 2 replacement sets of worn out track.
- Madison Children’s Museum to sponsor the Holiday Tea and Trains event.
- Girls on the Run of Dane County to support the Waunakee spring 2009 site.
- Waunakee Ecumenical Board to provide Waunakee residents in need with contents for a Thanksgiving meal and emergency financial assistance for community residents.
- Pregnancy Hotline to support its organization through promotional materials.
- Waunakee Neighborhood Connection to provide mattresses, box springs, bed frames, sheets, blankets, pillows, and comforters to Waunakee families in need.
- Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin to assist in expanding their retail store donation program. This program will help meet the rising nutritional needs of those that are hungry in Southern Wisconsin.
Due to the downturn of the market this year, the foundation wasn’t able to give as much as we wanted, but we still feel it is very important to give back to the community – especially in these turbulent times. If you know of any non-profit organizations who you think the foundation could help, please let us know and pass on the word to those non-profits. We are here to help better the community! The Foundation reviews and awards grants twice per year, in May and in November. Grant applications can be found at www.endresmfg.com by following the foundation link. Anyone can contribute to the foundation and 100% of the funds are given back to the community.
Back to Endres in the News