ENDRES MANUFACTURING COMPANY FOUNDATION SURPASSES THE $1 MILLION MARK IN GIVING
Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation is proud to be a part of such a giving community where good people strive to make life better for everyone. We are pleased and proud to announce that during this grant period we surpassed the $1 Million mark in our Foundation’s 15-year history of giving! This grant period we gave a total of $85,500 to 21 agencies. Among the May grant requests awarded are:
- Peace Lutheran Preschool – $2000 for tuition assistance for families with financial hardship.
- Tri4Schools – $1000 for their scholarship program and a new participant and volunteer appreciation event.
- Madison Audubon Society – $1000 for hands-on environmental education to elementary aged children in low income communities.
- Village of Waunakee – $1000 for the Imagination Celebration.
- Rape Crisis Center – $1000 to expand coverage of the Spanish-language help line.
- Friends of Schumacher Farm County Park – $1000 to purchase a computer, Past Perfect museum software, a camera and supplies to organize, photograph, and catalog Schumacher Farm’s artifacts.
- Edgewood College – $1500 to support their Civic Leadership and Service programs.
- Lussier Community Education Center – $1000 for their LEAP 2 College program which provides academic enrichment resources to “at risk” students from traditionally underserved populations in Madison’s west side.
- Very Special Arts – $1500 for educational arts programs that will serve adults with disabilities.
- Simpson Street Free Press – $1000 to sponsor their Wisconsin History series.
- Middleton Outreach Ministry – $1000 to support their Housing Assistance Program, which provides eviction intervention funds, security deposit and utility assistance.
- Domestic Abuse Intervention Services – $2500 for direct aid costs for client resources.
- Madison Children’s Museum – $2500 for community gallery art exhibits.
- Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin – $2000 for support of their FoodShare (food stamp) Outreach and Mobile Pantry programs. This grant will be doubled by the USDA.
- Autism Society of South Central Wisconsin – $2000 for the Autism Arts Initiative which renders access to creative and performing arts for people with autism.
These are in addition to our annual pledges, totaling $63,500 to the following six organizations:
- Waunakee Neighborhood Connection – $25,000
- American Family Children’s Hospital – $12,500
- Dane Arts – $15,000
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters – $1000
- Madison College Scholarship – $5,000
- Waunakee High School Scholarship – $5,000
A sincere “THANK YOU” goes out from the Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation for the diligent work done by area non-profits to make our world a better place. We want you to know that we are sincerely grateful for your mission, your passion, and your diligence to improve the quality of life for so many people. The decision of distributing funds is taken very seriously by our seven trustees, and we do our best to give as much as we can. If you know of any non-profit organizations who you think the Foundation could help, please let us know and pass on the word to those non-profits. We are here to help better the community! Grant applications can be found at www.endresmfg.com by following the foundation link. Anyone can contribute to the foundation and 100% of the funds are given back to the community.