Grant deadlines are May 1 and November 1 at 5:00 PM. All grant requests must be submitted electronically. No hard copies will be accepted. Please include the name or your agency in the subject line of your e-mail.
Keep your grant request clear, simple and concise. You may include annual reports, but it’s not necessary. No grants will be accepted for consideration after the deadline dates. Decisions on all requests will be made by the 20th of the month, and checks will be mailed to those receiving grant money. Thank you for the good work that you do to make the world a better place for everyone.
Keep these guidelines in mind:
- You must be a registered non-profit to request a grant.
- We generally give to agencies with less than a $4-5 M annual budget. We want to make a difference and have an impact, not be a small drop-in-the-bucket.
- We give to local needs, —-Waunakee-Madison-Dane County area. Not to out-of-state requests.
- Priority is given to non-profit agencies with a connection to Endres Mfg. Company, the Waunakee Community, or to our employees and trustees.
- We give to specific projects, programs, and new initiatives, not to general operation or annual budget.
- We favor proven programs with a successful track record, —or new, creative initiatives that will address unmet needs.
- We do NOT give to the same agency for multiple, successive years. We do NOT want to be a regular funding source, but rather diverse and impacting.
- At this time in our history, we are able to give grants in the range from $1000 to $10,000, although we have given pledges for unique projects up to $75,000.
How to apply:
1. Please answer the Grant Request Questions below in a Word document or directly in an email.
2. Include any documents, (.pdf, .doc, .jpg only), not to exceed a combined total of 5mb.
These should include:
- a brief financial statement
- proof of your non-profit, tax-exempt status
- list of present board, directors or officers
3. Email Grant Request Questions and any documents here. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT THE NAME OF YOUR AGENCY IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
Grant Request Questions
- Name of Non-profit Organization
- Complete Address
- Contact Person and Title
- Organization Phone and Email
- How did you hear about Endres Mfg. Co. Foundation
- Briefly, what is your mission/goal and how long have you been in existence
- Briefly, describe the project/program for which this grant request is being made
- What is your organization’s total annual budget approximately
- What is the total budget for this particular project/program
- What amount are you requesting for this specific project/program
- Have you received funding from the EMC Foundation before? (If yes, when?)
- What is the focus area of this request (indicate all that apply)
-Education -Arts -Human Services -Religion -Environment -Health -Other
If “other”, explain: