Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation is proud to be a part of such a giving community where good
people strive to make life better for everyone. We are pleased and proud to announce that during
this grant period we have given a total of $92,205 to 25 agencies. Among the May grant requests
• Middleton Veterans Memorial – $1,000 for a veteran tribute memorial in Lakeview Park
• RSVP of Dane County – $1,000 for the Group Projects/Homeworkers Program.
Funding will go toward the purchase of materials, yarn and sewing supplies for volunteers who make
comfort items for Dane County residents in need.
• Waunakee Senior Center – $1,000 to train Waunakee business employees how to best engage with
individuals who have dementia.
• Wisconsin Academy for Graduate Service Dogs (WAGS) – $1,000 for training and matching service
dogs with youth.
• REACH a Child – $2,500 to supply the Waunakee Fire Department and EMS as well as the Dane
County EMS with REACH bags to give to children in crisis who they encounter.
• BSP Free Clinic (Dean Care) – $1000 to provide direct care and diagnostics to low income
• Waunakee EMS – $2,600 for two auto external defibrillators.
• VSA – $1,500 that will support four vital arts programs for children and adults with
disabilities in Madison.
• North/Eastside Senior Coalition (NESCO) – $1,000 to support the case management program, which
allows case management staff to provide low- income senior adults the support, resources, and
community services they need to safely remain in their own homes.
• Domestic Abuse Intervention Services (DAIS) – $2,500 for prevention, training and educational
programs for local teens.
• Second Harvest Food Bank – $3,000 to support the FoodShare (food stamp) Outreach program. This
financial contribution will be doubled by the USDA.
• YWCA – $5,000 to support the Construct U program, which provides job training in construction
so individuals can move out of poverty. This money will help provide tools, belts, boots and pants
to these individuals.
• Audubon Society – $2,500 for STEM classes for kids in K-5th grade. STEM classes are educational
classes focusing on science, technology, engineering, and math.
• UW Children’s Hospital – $5,000 to support the GoBabyGo initiative which builds inexpensive
mobility cars for children who have physical disabilities. This money will build 20 cars for the
• River Food Pantry – $4,000 to obtain nutritious food for the clients they serve.
• Bayview Foundation – $4,000 to fund “Global Arts” – an arts-based approach to supporting young
English Language Learners struggling with social-emotional barriers to academic progress.
• Children’s Day Care Center – $1,000 for a safe railing for this day care center in Baraboo.
• Community Justice, Inc – $5,000 to provide funding for the legal representation of victims of
domestic violence in family and restraining order cases.
These are in addition to our annual pledges and special gifts that were made earlier this year:
• Waunakee Neighborhood Connection – $25,000
• Dane County Cultural Affairs Commission – $15,000
• Big Brothers/Big Sisters – $1,000
• Waunakee High School Scholarship – $5,000
• Village of Waunakee – $1,000 to commission 10 “goat artists”
• Village of Waunakee – $250 to sponsor the snow walk with a goat
• Village of Waunakee – $355 for 50 books presented to the library and the Waunakee scavenger
A sincere “THANK YOU” goes out from the Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation for the diligent
work done by area non-profits to make our world a better place. We want you to know that we are
sincerely grateful for your mission, your passion, and your diligence to improve the quality of
life for so many people. If you know of any non-profit organizations who you think the Foundation
could help, please let us know and pass on the word to those non-profits. We are here to help
better the community! Grant applications can be found at www.endresmfg.com by following the
foundation link. Anyone can contribute to the foundation and 100% of the funds are given back to