ENDRES MANUFACTURING COMPANY FOUNDATION
ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL $76,625 IN GRANTS FAR THIS YEAR (2017)
In May, Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation announced grants of $79,685. Now we are pleased and proud to announce that during this fall grant period we have given a total of $76,625 to 12 nonprofit organizations. Our family business of Endres Manufacturing Company celebrated its 90th birthday in 2016. Since 1996, the foundation has given away $2 million to various charities. Also, the foundation has pledged funds to the Vera Court Youth Leadership room and to the Waunakee Library. Among the November, 2017, grant requests awarded are:
• Badger Childhood Cancer Network – $10,000 for family financial assistance program.
• Community Justice, Inc. – $5,000 for legal services provided to indigent clients.
• Dane Arts Mural Arts (DAMA) – $10,000 for program and community growth.
• Families and Schools Together – $5,000 for One City School pilot program.
• Family Service Madison – $10,000 for trauma counseling services.
• Junior Achievement – $1,500 for Youth Empowerment program.
• Madison Children’s Museum – $10,000 for Play and a Play.
• Middleton Outreach Ministry (MOM) – $1,625 for collaboration between MOM and FairShare CSA Coalition.
• Salvation Army – $10,000 for case management services for homeless individuals and families.
• Tri 4 Schools – $2,000 for Exercise to Achievement at Heritage Elementary School.
• Very Special Arts – $5,000 for Art Sparks Success program.
• YWCA – $6,500 for renewable moving costs.
A sincere “THANK YOU” goes out from the Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation for the diligent work done by area non-profits to make our world a better place. We want you to know that we are sincerely grateful for your mission, your passion, and your diligence to improve the quality of life for so many people. If you know of any non-profit organizations who you think the Foundation could help, please let us know and pass on the word to those non-profits. We are here to help better the community! Grant applications can be found at www.endresmfg.com by following the foundation link. Anyone can contribute to the foundation and 100% of the funds are given back to the community.
To see a .pdf version of this press release please click this link: grant-11-17